Why should I become a Member of LCHS?
- LCHS is not supported by tax dollars.
- LCHS is not affiliated with Livingston County Animal Control and provides services they do not offer.
- All activities and services are provided through the generosity of donors.
Your Membership Dues Provide For:
- Adoption Services
- Animal Care
- Spay/Neuter Program
If you would like to become a member of LCHS and help promote adoption and the shelter of homeless animals in Livingston County, please fill out the membership form at the link below and mail back to us.
You may also pay your Membership Dues online via PayPal or with a credit or debit card.
- Click the Donate button below.
- Enter the amount for the Membership Level you have chosen.
- Once you have logged into your PayPal account, there is a field in which to type your request for the donation (“Special Request for Your Donation?”). In this field, please state that this donation is for Membership.
- If you choose not to log in to PayPal and use a credit or debit card instead, please e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have made your payment to let us know your donation is for Membership.